Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Questions on pushing and feeding Ryback, backstage names, beating WWE (or TNA), and Mark Henry

For my take on Sunday's PWInsider.com questions:
1. They have their work cut out for them in protecting both Punk and Ryback. I think it's doable, but don't know if they can do it.

2. I'm a little surprised to see praise for Dunn, since he's connected with the "we make movies" aspect of WWE.

Everything else from Sunday is after the break.

3. If the question was about Bryan and "yes" they'd be ok with it. I'm fine with it. His goal is to get the crowd into his matches. He's doing that.

4. I don't see it happening. WWE and TNA have MILLIONS of dollars invested in them, big name value talent, and pretty much everyone of note in wrestling is with one or the other (or could be shortly). The indies would need to break into the international scene in a big way, get TV and PPVs, etc. to even stand a chance. The odds are against it.

5. He's on the mend! I don't remember having any issues with Henry once he got the Hall of Pain thing going on. They smartly used him and Big Show to help build Daniel Bryan, and when he comes back he'll still likely get a good reaction. He's pretty much set for life like Kane, Show, Taker, etc..

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment