Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NXT Diva resigns, NXT profiled, Kelly Kelly released, and Questions on the Hall of Fame and AXXESS

Raquel Diaz, the daughter of Eddie and Vickie Guerrero, has asked for and received her release from NXT. That's a shame, as I'd heard good things about her work.

The Miami Herald profiled WWE NXT. Sounds like an awesome opportunity.

WWE has officially released Kelly Kelly. I know she wasn't particularly known for her ring skills, but I think she got over pretty well. I imagine she wants to move on to something else.

For my take on the 9/28 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

Everything else from 9/28 is after the break.

2. Those are good picks if Backlund's ready for his in-ring career to be over.

Nothing to add to 3. Their answer hit the nail on the head.

4. I'm sure they'll work something out.

Nothing to add to 5.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment