Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Top TNA star's contract ending soon, 10/1 Raw rating, and Questions on Night of Champions, house shows, WWE storage, and Aces and Eights

Jeff Hardy's TNA contract is coming up in early 2013. There's no guarantee that he'll re-sign. It's hard to think of a wrestling world without Jeff Hardy.

The 10/1 Raw drew a 2.54 rating. M'aidez! I hope USA's happy with the decision to go to 3 hours because it isn't working out well.

For my take on the 10/2 PWInsider.com questions:
1. Maybe he thought the referee was counting Punk down and not him? And yes, they should wait for the ref to signal the winner before playing the music and announcing it.

2. I suppose they could buy ad time with local TV stations during their own show. They're right, though, about it taking care of itself when business is hot.

Everything else from 10/2 is after the break!

3. To add to their answer, some old WCW stuff is in WWE storage.

4. I mostly like Bischoff as a character. Granted I didn't watch him in the WCW days. I think it is time to move on to newer characters, though.

5. I wish TNA got more crap for its Hogan segments.

More news coming up!



No comments:

Post a Comment