Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Raw Reax - 9/17/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/17 Raw.

Pretty good opening segment. I hope things continue like this.

It's kind of weird how excited Cole is about Lawler and JR after so much bashing of them.

For once I'm ok with Mysterio and Cara winning since they have more juice in them than Epico and Primo.

Glad that PTP aren't completely out of the picture.


So-so Divas match. Why are their matches so short?

Not much to write home about with Brodus. I'm glad kids like it, but at some point he'll need to be more. Clay vs. Cesaro is interesting.

I liked MizTV. Miz vs. Booker would have been fine by me if Miz got put over. Not sure if Ryback's ready for the IC Title.

I like the team of Punk and Heyman.

Fine re-establishment of Ziggler, but they can do a much better job of building a (hopeful) future World Champion.

I wish they had given more hype to Barrett vs. Gabriel. Both men can be players if used right, especially Barrett.

I didn't like the Subway segment much.

I also with the tag title rematch got more hype and build. Title matches should mean something. Fine match, goofy gimmicks.

Orton vs. Tensai didn't really accomplish much. Are they going somewhere with either man?

Nice tension with Punk and Del Rio.

I liked Sandow's promo, though back to school season was August.

Fine match to show where Sandow is and give Ryder TV time.

Good main event to continue things. I'm looking forward to more.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment