Total Pageviews

Monday, October 29, 2012

WWE Hell in a Cell Reax

Read on for my thoughts on Hell in a Cell.

Orton vs. Del Rio was very good and scientific. I think the wrong man won, though. Orton's one failed Wellness test away from leaving the company for a year. Del Rio's clean. To me, it's obvious who the company should put faith in from that standpoint.

I liked the segment with Heyman and Vickie. Heyman's a perfect slimeball.

Solid tag team title match. Sandow, Rhodes, and Bryan continue to be impressive in-between the ropes and Kane is still on top of things. I look forward to more from everybody.

Pretty solid IC Title match, too. I dug the psychology.

You can always expect a good match from Cesaro and Gabriel. This was no exception.

Pretty good tag match. PTP continue to get more comfortable in the ring. I hope Sin Cara's ok.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I liked the match but do NOT like Big Show as World Champion. This better be leading to a big moment for Sheamus regaining the gold.

Not a bad Divas match but I think they could have done more with more time.

Ouch. The match was going ok until the ending. I'm pretty disappointed in that.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment