Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 9/28/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/28 Smackdown.

I didn't like the opening segment. I think I'd be fine with never seeing Big Show again.

Solid opening match. I just wish it got some mic time or hype, being a title match.

Damned good match between Beth and Natalya. It's a shame Beth's leaving.

Fine continuation of the Divas angle with Eve.

I like the tag team tournament idea. Kind of an odd backstage segment.

Fine work by Barrett as always. Why isn't he in the World Title picture?

I hate all these Raw rebounds.

About the only thing I liked about MizTV was them finally re-establishing Ziggler. Him winning after HIAC would be great. It'd provide an out for Sheamus losing.

The right team won vs. The Usos. They're losing steam.

BIG win for Ryback. That should have been a defining moment.

I liked Del Rio's attack.

Ugh. Big Show. That's about all I can say for that match.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment