Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/4/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 10/4 Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Good opening bout!

I liked the battle of former Nexus members, too.

I have a weakness for Tensai squashes. Good work.

Good main event. I look forward to more from Rhodes and Sandow.

Impact Wrestling:
I guess we're building Anderson now. He's not someone I'd push.

I liked the Knockouts match.

I also liked the segment between Ryan and Snow. The booking here's been pretty good.

I like that they're making who will face the Aces and Eights matter.

Although I think the match should have got some hype, Joe beating RVD was pretty nice.

I like the continuation of the issues between Aries and Hardy.

Chavo vs. Angle was pretty nice. Two old pros who know what they're doing. They should be used to elevate the TNA roster.

I liked Ion vs. Williams as brief as it was.

I'm glad Matt Morgan's back.

Good segment between Roode and Storm. I like that their feud means something.

Not crazy about the booking of the main event.

I guess I liked the finishing segment.

More wrestling to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment