Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Smackdown Reax- 9/14/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/14 Smackdown.

Pretty good opening segment, though it's really stupid that they took away Bryan's catchphrase.

Miz vs. Sin Cara was good. I hope Miz's losses mean something long-term because I think he should be one of the guys the company sees as a future main guy.

A fatal 4 way makes sense.

I'm not feeling the anger management stuff.

So much for Kofi looking good against Kane. Remember when people were looking at him as a future World Champion?

Or maybe the anger management stuff is funny because it's just so stupid.

I liked Orton's promo.

I guess Orton winning was good since it means more when Ziggler beats him.

I liked the U.S. Title segment. All of them deserve TV time.

I liked Kaitlyn vs. Beth! Kaitlyn's come a long way.

Good main event.

I'll be back for Night of Champions later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment