Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/11/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 10/11 Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Barrett vs. Kidd was pretty badass. Both guys can "go". I hope Kidd gets further along in his career.

Another badass match between Gabriel and Cesaro. I hope we're looking at the future of WWE.

Impact:
Good opening bout!

Wes Brisco's got to be in Aces and Eights, right?

I still want to fast-forward anything with Hulk Hogan in it. Daniels and Kazarian aren't AS bad without the Claire Lynch BS.

Hernandez beat AJ Styles clean? Didn't see that coming. He's really back on the map.

It's like they said "DAMN! RVD doesn't have a match! Throw something together." That would be a big win for Ion.

Ugh. Hogan.

So-so Knockouts segment.

I liked the tag match with Bully and Sting. Good setting the stage for BFG.

I liked the Hardy segment.

I wish they did more to build Joe vs. Magnus. That should be a showcase of TNA's future.

Another so-so Knockouts match/segment.

I liked Storm vs. Roode.

Fine match between Roode and Hardy.

I wasn't crazy about the set-up for Aries vs. Hardy.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment