Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

Interviews with Rock/Hogan, and Questions on Creative, Rock, and Punk

The Rock briefly discussed wrestling.

Hulk Hogan also talked wrestling. Of course he puts himself over and unintentionally (?) buries the champion by saying the challenger is so much more over.

For my take on the 10/11 PWInsider.com questions:
1. One team does big picture storylines for TV and PPV and the live event team just kind of fills in the dots for each local market, working off of what the other team did.

Everything else from 10/11 is after the break.

2. Punk vs. Rock at the Rumble for sure. I'd like a rematch with Cena at Mania to put him over as the guy of this generation, but I know a lot of fans would hate him being the franchise player again.

Nothing to add to 3 or 4.

5. Punk stopped drinking Pepsi? That's insane! I'd be a little surprised if he got the tattoo removed as iconic as it is.

More wrestling when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment