Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

X-Division star and Knockout gone, Questions on Taven, Lawler, and Cole

Mark Haskins is no longer a part of TNA. He wasn't being used anyway, so I don't see it as a loss.

The former Winter discussed her TNA departure.

For my take on the 9/14 PWInsider.com questions:
1. Taven did get signed and now works on NXT.

2. That would be great!

Everything else from 9/14 is after the break.

3. Ouch. I don't think they should cross that line. They almost certainly won't.

4. I still like the babyface/heel dynamic at the commentary desk UNLESS it overrides the action in the ring, like it often does in WWE. I definitely think they should have Cole show respect to Lawler for a while when he gets back to the desk.

Nothing to add to 5.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment