Total Pageviews

Friday, October 19, 2012

Interview with Cena, 10/5 Smackdown rating, big change to Raw, NXT star works dark match, Punk strikes fan, Questions on Savage-Hogan, Raw's ratings, a gay wrestler, and the true Vince

John Cena was on Live with Kelly.

The 10/5 Smackdown drew a 1.74. Not as good as they'd like.

Brian Gerwitz has been replaced as the lead writer of Raw. David Kapoor, better known as Ranjin Singh, replaced him. Hopefully that means we'll see better shows.

Xavier Woods beat Michael McGillicutty ahead of the 10/8 Raw. Woods wrestled as Consequences Creed in TNA.

Everything else from 10/8 is after the break.

C.M. Punk struck a fan at the 10/8 Raw. More on this as it comes out.

For my take on the 10/8 PWInsider.com questions:
1. That's what I've heard as well. Savage was seen as overly protective of her.

2. That could have an impact, sure. I also think 3 hours is too long for a weekly show.

3. I think it'd still be pretty controversial. I don't know if they'd risk alienating fans who aren't ok with that kind of thing.

4. I think a "gay wrestler" storyline would attract publicity in ways that the rest of the things on that list wouldn't.

5. I think he's a good person with a very bizarre sense of humor, who shows appreciation in odd ways.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment