Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cena has surgery, 9/17 Raw rating, Questions on kayfabe, Rick Rude, anger management, and the Wellness policy

John Cena underwent elbow surgery in September. He's expected back for Hell in a Cell. The next few Raws should be interesting!

The 9/17 Raw got a 2.87 rating.

For my take on the 9/18 PWInsider.com questions:
1.Oh, the good old days of kayfabe. They were great in that way. It's kind of a shame that things have changed with everyone knowing the secrets.

Everything else from 9/18 is after the break.

Nothing to really add to 2.

3. Another way that wrestling used to be so much cooler and people were more excited about the product.

4. I think Kane and Bryan are doing the best they can given what they have to work with. I'm not crazy about the skits, but they're kind of growing on me in a "so stupid it's funny" way.

5. I'd be ok with them doing the time frame thing, but I don't think watchdogs would be. I know Linda McMahon's opponents would jump on it.

More news coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment