Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2012

TNA Bound For Glory Reax

Read on for my thoughts on TNA Bound For Glory.

RVD winning did JACK for TNA's future, unless it means something when he loses to an up-and-comer. Unless Ion's leaving the company or they have a good long-term plan, I don't like them going in this direction. Why not elevate someone who's still in their 20s or 30s like Kenny King?

Badass match between Magnus and Joe. Unless we're headed for Aries vs. Joe at some point soon, I would have liked to have seen a sneaky win by Magnus.

Another pretty badass match to end the Storm/Roode saga. Maybe soon Storm goes for the title?

Not what I was expecting from Ryan and Snow. As personal as their feud got, this should have been more intense.

Fine post-match. I'm down with both Morgan and Ryan.

Not a bad triple threat tag match. I wonder how much juice the aging Chavo and Hernandez still have in them.

It must be "bury new talent" night. I think Tara still has "it" in spades, but Tessmacher should be seen as the future of the division. On such a big stage, it's important to show that the wrestlers fans aren't as familiar with belong with the established names.

So, Jesse Godderz finally debuted. I hope he's worth all the attention.

I like the pre-match for Aces and Eights vs. Sting and Bully Ray.

Pretty cool match involving Aces and Eights.

THESE PEOPLE PAID TO SEE THE HULKSTER, BROTHER. I'VE STILL GOT IT, DUDES. EXTREMELY tired of his act. Meh post-match otherwise. I don't think I'll ever care about Ray vs. Devon.

And once again, the Attitude Era WWE guy is put ahead of the TNA Original. Strong effort by Aries. This company's going to be in a lot of trouble when the guys in their late 30s or older have to retire. Not to mention Hardy's many issues of the past always potentially popping back up.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment