Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Raw Reax - 10/22/12

Read on for my thoughts on Monday's Raw.

Great opening tag match.

I liked the post-match as well.

Fine match to re-establish Kingston. I'd like for him to continue to be built up.

Good Punk/Cena segment as always.

Cesaro vs. Gabriel was good.

While I don't like the decision to drop AJ as GM, everyone in the segment played their part well.

I'm a big Miz fan, so I don't like him losing clean to Ryback. However, Ryback's on his way to a WWE Title match and needs to be seen as ready for that. I'm fine with the decision in that context.

Fine Divas segment.

Fine segment with Show and Sheamus.

Ziggler got a credible win! I'm shocked. If they would have built him better, he'd be a good candidate to win the World Title on Sunday.

The Newly Tagged Game was ok, I guess. Not really what I'm into.

I liked Kane vs. Show. Show looks credible going into a World Title match (meaning it means more when Sheamus wins) and heat was added to Rhodes Scholars.

I'm not really crazy about AJ having an affair with Cena, but we'll see where it goes.

Good win for Del Rio.

I liked the Punk/Heyman segment.

Punk vs. Sheamus was pretty awesome as a preview for Sunday.

Nice end to the show to build Ryback. They're using his strengths well.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment