Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday Morning Slam Reax - 10/27/12, Impact rating, and Questions on brass knuckles, Sabin, and Joseph Park

Saturday Morning Slam:
The opening match was ok but nothing amazing.

I liked Cesaro vs. Bateman and am glad the latter is getting some TV time.

The most recent Impact Wrestling got a 0.97. That's disappointing with RVD and Hardy as champions.

For my take on yesterday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

Everything else from yesterday is after the break.

2. They might not have been real brass knuckles. Or I guess they could have paid a fine? But I would think it would be ok since they were used in an entertainment setting, like smoking on some film sets.

Nothing to add to 3.

4. I haven't heard of any update either. The last I heard was that he's still trying to make a comeback when he recovers.

5. There was a conspiracy theory going on that the character was punishment for being a part of Ring Ka King (which TNA Creative didn't have any say over). I don't know if there's anything to it, though.

More wrestling coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment