Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Interviews with Devon/Roode, Questions on Punk's heel turn, Knockouts, and Joey Ryan

Devon talked about leaving TNA and possibly going back to WWE. I like his conversation with the Motor City Machine Guns.

Bobby Roode also talked about TNA topics.

For my take on the 9/13 PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

2. I think it's as simple as a segment of "smart" fans liking the character so much that they're not going to boo him. He's like the anti-Cena in that regard.

Everything else from 9/13 after the break!

3. What they said. Lesnar and Goldberg could have started any time they wanted to. There's something to be said for making less mean more and waiting a while to start a match (if done right).

4. I'd like for them to pick Winter back up, but don't see it happening. As popular as Velvet Sky was, I'd think WWE might be looking her way.

5. I like their explanation, but I can see how it would make more sense if Snow said no.

More news after the 9/14 Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment