Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax- 9/27/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/27 Superstars and Impact.

Superstars:
So-so opening match. Not sure what they're doing with Slater's faction but I like that they're using Mahal and McIntyre.

Not a bad match between McGillicutty and DiBiase.

Pretty good Divas match. I was hoping they'd save them facing off for TV.

Good match from Kofi and Dolph as always. Surely one day they'll move up the card?

Impact:
Ugh. Hogan and Sting. I hope their segments are drawing big numbers, because it's way past time for them to be pushed aside for the new stars.

I liked the triple threat match. Good way to continue building to BFG.

Another Hogan segment. Yay.

Tara worked the extra mile in that one.

I didn't really like the backstage segments before the TV Title match.

I like the rebuilding of Joe as a badass. Keep it going.

I'm glad someone's going to beat the crap out of the '80s/'90s relics.

I probably wouldn't have signed Evan either.

Finally we get another Aces and Eights match!

Good main event to continue the build to Aries vs. Hardy.

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment