Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Queries on Homicide and the Hardys, Interviews with Tara/Storm, and Questions on AJ, Hogan, MITB, BFG, and Punk

I haven't done queries in a while, so let's see what's in the inbox:
1. Homicide is not a part of WWE at this time. If he did go there, WWE would give him a different name.

2. There's talk that Jeff Hardy could go back to WWE when his TNA contract's up in early 2013. There haven't been any rumblings of Matt going back there that I know of. He's still trying to get his life back together.

Tara talked ahead of Bound For Glory. I suspect Jillian Hall is better than WWE let her be.

James Storm talked as well.

For everything else from 10/14, hit the break!

For my take on the 10/14 PWInsider.com questions:
1. Don't jump to conclusions! She wasn't fired or anything. She's just "under probation".

2. Hogan was offered a spot in Metallica, brother! It's hard to believe anything from him anymore.

3. You're right in that they didn't tease a bunch of cash-ins, instead building him up to some degree before they finally pulled the trigger. I personally like them teasing cash-ins here and there to push the "it can happen at any time" feel. I still think MITB is viable to push a wrestler.

4. I don't think it was a bad card at all. They did a good job of building most of the feuds (the notable exception being Ion vs. RVD).

5. WWE and Punk apologized for his actions. I don't see them doing anything else unless the lawsuit gets to them.

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment