Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Interviews with King Mo/Chavo/Hernandez/MGK/Punk, Questions on the Hall of Fame, managers, Mortis, Kenny King, and refs

King Mo was interviewed.

So were Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez.

Rapper MGK talked about WrestleMania.

C.M. Punk promoted his DVD.

Everything else from 10/4 is after the break.

For my take on the 10/4 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I'd like to see both in the Hall as well.

2. The one thing you don't want is for the manager to overshadow the talent. I think Flair might do that. Other than that, there are some good names there. I don't see any of them happening any time soon, though.

3. They're trying to get attention with the name. I don't like it either.

4. He's already lost in the shuffle. Very talented guy, though, so maybe he gets used more once BFG passes.

5. Definitely Montreal.

Nothing to add to 6.

More news after the 10/5 Smackdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment