Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Saturday Morning Slam Reax-9/29/12/9/27 Impact rating, WWE tryout, Questions on Ryback, ICP, the indies, and Lesnar vs. Rock

Saturday Morning Slam:
This show is just bad TV. That match was painful to watch. I hope this isn't the direction WWE's headed.

The 9/27 Impact got a 0.99. Not big numbers for a show with a lot of Hogan and Sting. Maybe it's time to put them out to pasture.

WWE recently held a tryout camp at NXT. More on this as it comes out.

For my take on the 9/29 PWInsider.com questions:
1. Too much, too soon. Yet they'll be surprised if he doesn't pull out a main-event worthy match.

Everything else from 9/29 is after the break.

Not much to add to 2. They like Faygo soda and had beef with Eminem, but that's not really wrestling-related!

3. I'm not an indie expert, so I'll defer to their answer. I do like what I've seen of Cabana, though.

4. Why not just have Lesnar cost Rock at the Rumble? As a fan, I'd love to see another round of Lesnar vs. Rock. Both men can still "go" better than Taker.

Nothing to add to 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment