Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax- 9/13/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 9/13 Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Tensai vs. Gabriel was pretty nice. I kind of wish they did more with these two instead of doing silly comedy skits and promoting social media.

Santino vs. Mahal was pretty much filler. Good filler, but filler. I wish these matches had greater implications.

Natalya vs. Fox was much better than I anticipated. Fox has improved.

Rhodes vs. Ryder was solid. The right guy won, though I think both men have futures.

Impact Wrestling:
Pretty cool opening segment establishing the top players. What would TNA have done if Ray didn't re-sign?

Good enough X-Division match.

I really liked the segment with Storm and Roode. Can't wait to see them clash.

Nothing wrong with Styles vs. Kazarian other than the miscues. I'm just kind of tired of seeing them face off. At least it wasn't Styles vs. Daniels!

Not sure I like teaming Brooke Hogan and Joseph Park.

I'd probably be ok with never seeing Hogan on my screen again.

Chavo's still got it. Good match.

I really liked the continuation of Tara vs. Tessmacher. Hopefully they really build the latter.

I like tonight's Aces and Eights stuff, other than Hogan being one of the most important people.

Hardy vs. Bully Ray was pretty awesome. I'm not 100% sure what to make of Aries vs. Hardy since it's two faces. I'm willing to give it a shot, though.

I'll be back for the 9/14 Smackdown after a news post!

No comments:

Post a Comment