Total Pageviews

Monday, October 22, 2012

Superstars and Impact Wrestling Reax - 10/18/12

Read on for my thoughts on Thursday's Superstars and Impact Wrestling.

Superstars:
Fine enough opener. McGillicutty's growing on me.

Fine enough Divas match as well.

Impact:
So-so opening segment. Of course Hogan is presented as the most important piece of the puzzle.

Nothing says TNA like a segment centered on three non-TNA Originals.

Well Aries, if you did heaps of drugs in your career instead of busting your ass you'd still be TNA Champion.

Building Joe is always good.

Not crazy about Godderz at all.

So much for Tara's momentum.

Good tag match.

I doubt the 2012 wrestling fan wants to see Hogan and Sting talk about the Dudley Boys. The Beatles were huge in their day, but how many CDs did they sell last year?

Kind of a weak party segment. I hope Aries can rebound from having his momentum screwed at BFG.

Fine triple threat. Are they finally going to do something with Styles?

TERRIBLE segment with Hogan and Morgan. I hate when promos bring up acknowledge that the show is written by Creative and that the wrestlers have "real" names. It's beyond stupid.

I liked the continuation(?) of Roode vs. Storm.

Sting vs. Devon was meh, but expected. I hope they have more in mind than Ray vs. Devon.

More wrestling when I'm able!

No comments:

Post a Comment