Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Questions on Shaq, Edge, TNA's woes, Lawler, and title runs

For my take on the 9/23 PWInsider.com questions:
1. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER. THERE'S ONLY ONE MAINSTREAM STAR IN TNA, JACK. SHAQ IS OLD NEWS, DUDE. Yeah, I think they could have done more with Shaq, too.

Nothing to add to 2.

The rest of the questions are after the break!

About the only think to add to 3 is that maybe Morgan wanted to go to WWE and there wasn't enough interest. And TNA shouldn't worry about a strong product as much as one that helps them out long-term in ratings and other areas.

4. That'd be fine by me! Lawler can be GM or something. I've heard him on commentary since 1998. It's time for someone new to take the reigns.

5. There was a rumor at one point that Kurt Angle had a run with the TNA Title in his initial contract, but I don't know if it's true.

More news after the 9/24 Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment