Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Smackdown Reax - 10/5/12

Read on for my thoughts on the 10/5 Smackdown.
Pretty good opening segment. Show and Sheamus are hardly my favorite wrestlers, but that was good to set up their match.

Damned solid tag match, possibly PTP's finest outing to date. I hope it means something that they're moving on.

Good Ryback match. MAYBE he can survive a PPV main event.

Pretty good Divas match. Much better than I expected.

Other than it being heel vs. heel, I'm all for another round of Punk vs. Dolph.

Fine Barrett match. I wouldn't mind him rising to take the title from Sheamus in due time.

Good match between Sheamus and Miz. Miz is protected for once.

Pretty awesome heat-getting segment with Del Rio.

Fine tag match with Kane, Bryan, Otunga, and Del Rio.

Good segment to build intrigue for the Divas angle.

Show vs. Tensai was fine for moving the story forward.

Punk vs. Ziggler was awesome as always. They don't half-ass anything.

I liked the ending Punk promo. He's just a straight-up jerk now.

More wrestling coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment