Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hornswoggle surgery, Questions on midcard titles, hating WWE, Aces and 8s, SNME, and Hogan

Hornswoggle underwent surgery to have his gallbladder removed. There's no timetable for his return.

For my take on the 10/7 PWInsider.com questions:
1. I suspect we'll see them defended there from time to time, but I doubt there'll be an initiative to make them more important.

2. I do wonder why some people watch WWE as much as they crap on it. I watch TNA because I cover it and want it to be better. I imagine the latter reason is why others keep watching shows they dislike.

Everything else from 10/7 is after the break.

3. I don't think they need Sting to turn for the angle to be successful. I don't like putting so much focus on someone whose career is in its twilight (unless it's his final run).


4. Yeah, they generally don't do good ratings, so they switched over to WrestleMania recaps and Tribute to the Troops. It's always possible that they bring it back, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

5. I also don't like how much Hogan's used, compared to wrestlers in their prime.

More news after the 10/8 Raw.

No comments:

Post a Comment