Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Interviews with Jericho/DDP, and Questions on Lashley, Mania dream matches, Punk vs. Lesnar, and Cena

Chris Jericho talked about Ryback vs. C.M. Punk. His ideas are certainly revolutionary! I think Punk's reign does have meaning and can be continued. They do need to be very careful with the ending, since they can't do a DQ. I'll give my idea for the ending this weekend. I don't think it's perfect, but it might be the best they can do.

DDP also talked.

For my take on Tuesday's PWInsider.com questions:
Nothing to add to 1.

Everything else from Tuesday is after the break.

2. It wouldn't surprise me if he came back to the ring. I also don't see huge interest in Lashley vs. King Mo.

3. That's a tough one, but I look at the "outside of WWE" appeal that Rock and to some degree Cena have and say that that's what wins.

4. My thoughts? Shut up and take my money.

5. I'd have to see it to believe it. I already look at him as something of a tweener. He's a face to kids and a heel to most adults.

More wrestling coming up when I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment